Here are the latest Blog entries🗺️
- Finnish Lapland: A Magical Journey into the Wonderland
- TOP 5 Most Beautiful Lakes in the World
- Arkhyz Resort – the Caucasian Alps
- Dances of the World: Traveling through Dance
- Top 5 Holidays in Shanghai: Exploring the Country through its Culture and Traditions.
- New York for Beginners: An Unforgettable Journey through the City That Never Sleeps
- The Most Beautiful Christmas Markets in Europe
- 10 Most Beautiful Places to Watch Sunsets
- Krasnaya Polyana – A Guide to Leisure: What to Do, What to See, Where to Stroll
Traveling as a way of knowling not only the world, but also yourself.✈️
For you to choose:
SEA or MOUNTAINS?
I equally love the unshakable mountains with their majestic beauty and all the power of the sea waves, hiking along wild trails and leisurely strolls through the streets of new cities, snowboarding and a lazy day at the beach.
I will answer briefly
WHAT IS MY BLOG ABOUT?
This blog is a story of my travels, my impressions of visiting new places, my moving from one country to another, my acquaintance with local cuisine (what kind of travel blogger am I without food reviews?
And I'll tell right now about it.
My GUIDE to repatriation to Israel
Having gone through the emergency repatriation procedure completely on my own, I know exactly what needs to be done and is ready to share my experience in completing all the documents.
Gastronomic tourism is a vacation with taste.
Gastronomic tourism has long been gaining momentum in the world of the tourism industry. Today, travelers want not only to get to know the country, but also to taste it. I try and show.
Traveling with a kids - how to organaize everything
Traveling with kids is the best way to expand their worldview, but along with this, a number of difficulties arise in the organizational aspects of their study and leisure.